LightARC Ping-Pong-A-Thon 2017
There are 45.8 million slaves in the world today, (Global Slavery Index, 2016), with over 30 million of these located in the APAC region. Human exploitation, trafficking and modern day slavery is a complex and multifaceted issue.
The Ping-Pong-A-Thon (PPAT) aims to raise funds that support organisations in preventative, rescue and recovery efforts in the APAC region. More info here:
pingpongathon.com | www.facebook.com/ThePongAu | bit.ly/LAPong2017
For the second year in a row, LightARC will be hosting a Ping-Pong-A-Thon event in our local community and we hope that you will find the time to come along, meet our staff, customers and friends all while supporting a great cause!
Help us raise funds by donating/getting sponsored to play!
Date : 14th Oct 2017 (Saturday)
Time : 10.00 am – 4.00 pm (participants will need to choose a 2-hour time slot)
Venue : 101-103 Bowen St, Camberwell South VIC 3124 Directions
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Register to play in 2 hour slots between the hours of 10am-4pm (You can join individually or as part of a team). Once registered, you will have your own individual fundraising page to share and get sponsors!
Before you register, please have these details ready:
1. How many players: Individual or Team?
(1st person to register in the team creates the team)
2. What is my target for raising funds? (small/large – any amount helps!)
3. Playing Location: Search: Camberwell (LightARC), VIC
4. Decide on preferred time slot? (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm)
5. Participant tips
- Event is open to the public.
- Donations are tax-deductible. Receipts will be issued after the event.
- All donations go directly to P4T Inc.
- Participants will have their own fundraising page (created during the registration process) which they can then share the link to for donations/sponsorship.
- There will be light snacks and beverages provided
Together we can help fight trafficking/exploitation and ensure freedom and justice for all!